As a special offer we have the unique opportunity to work with a director of over 100 theatre productions for half an hour before having 40 minutes to film in front of the camera. Your new showreel is then edited whilst you wait.
How it works…
All showreels will be filmed at The Colour House Theatre, SW19 (Colliers Wood – Northern Line).
We will film on our black box stage.
You will be given 40 minutes to rehearse on your own or with the director.
You will then have up to 40 minutes filming time to shoot whatever you like.
The editing will then begin whilst you wait. This may take up to 90 minutes.
This will take no more than 3 hours.
All you need…
- Your monologue or speech needs to be ready for filming prior to the shoot.
- Your costume, make-up and hair all done ready to shoot.
- A USB memory stick or hard-drive (no less than 12GB) and an email address to take your showreel with you when you leave.
For all optional extras you would need to book two sessions at £99 each.
- Music – If you would like to sing to backing music we have the facilities.
- Duologue – If you would like an actor to perform alongside you you’re welcome to bring a friend, however they will not be entitled to receive any of the footage. Alternatively we work with an extensive range of professional actors and can book someone to work with you on the day. There will be a further added cost for their time.
- Green Screen – To create the right scene and setting we can film you in front of a green screen. You would need to choose your background picture / video yourself (these can be found online) and we will need to see it prior to the shoot.
We will take £50 deposit (+ £4 booking fee) upon booking. The remaining £49 will be taken on the day via card.
If booking two sessions we will take £150 deposit (+ £8 booking fee) upon booking. The remaining £49 will be taken on the day via card.
On the day…
Please arrive ten minutes before your allocated time. There will be complimentary teas and coffees.
If you wish to do hair and make-up when you arrive we have changing room facilities on site, but this will need to be done before your allocated time.
We run to a tight schedule and therefore if you are late we cannot extend your filming time.
Deposits are un-refundable.
We will create your showreel to the highest possible quality and cannot be responsible for poor performance by the actor.